WHO WE ARE
Ceòl ’s Craic is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Association that aims to achieve the enhancement of Gaelic arts, heritage and culture. It promotes Gaelic arts in the city of Glasgow and surrounding areas, and works strategically with other groups to deliver innovative Gaelic arts programmes.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
Ceòl ’s Craic collects your name and email address at our events and on our website, so that we can inform you about our upcoming events.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY
We use your data to send you marketing information about our events and occasional surveys requesting audience feedback.
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR DATA
We will comply with data protection law, which means your personal data will be:
1. Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
2. Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
3. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
4. Accurate and up to date
5. Kept in a form which could identify individuals for no longer than is necessary
and securely deleted thereafter
6. Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your information is kept only as long as it is current and necessary. You can stop receiving eflyers at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe button at the foot of our eflyers. Your information is stored securely on third party MailChimp’s website and on SurveyMonkey, which sends out our surveys. Ceòl ’s Craic remains the data controller and will protect your data.
You have a range of rights under data protection legislation. You have the right to:
– Be informed: about the collection and use of your data
– Access: your personal information (commonly known as a “subject access request”)
– Rectification: if the information we hold about you is wrong, please ask us to correct it
– Erasure: you can ask us to delete information about you
– Restrict Processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict or suppress the processing of your information
– Data portability: allows you to move, copy or transfer your data easily from one IT environment to another
– Object: to our processing where we rely on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and you object.
Ceòl ’s Craic respects your privacy and rights. If you would like to exercise your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you should become aware of any breach of privacy, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible and within 20 days.